The simFlight Network Forums

re brake prob with 3.45

Hello,

I did also have the problem of the brake button not reponding anymore after the update of 3.45

I have tried a lot of things, but nothing could help. Except that I have reprogrammed via FSUIPC my joystick button, and then it is working.

The only thing that you have to be aware of is to assign a brake factor with the button. IE 1600, for example as explain by Peter in his documentation.

In fact, what you cvan do is to clear all button assigment in fs9, and assign them via FSUIPC.

Cyrille de Lattre

I did also have the problem of the brake button not reponding anymore after the update of 3.45

Thanks for the suggestion.

The brake problem appears to only occur if you have calibrated the separate Throttle 1 in FSUIPC's Joysticks section. I have now found the error -- a silly typo -- and fixed it. It will be okay in the next release, but if you want an interim update with it fixed, let me know. I cannot attach it here I'm afraid, it just exceeds the limit of file sizes in the Forum.

Regards,

Pete

Hi Pete,

Can I have the interim version too? Because the break command via button programming is working in a very strange way ( I have the impression that only one break command is allowed at one engine trottle setting, you have to move the trottle before another break command is allowed)

Thanks in advance

hm

h/dot/marien/at/telenet/dot/be