The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 3.45 not talking to fsgarmin435/530 in FS9.1

Hi,

I am having some difficulty getting the above combination to work. Both apps (FSUIPC and fsgarmin) appear in the modules pull down menu in FS9.1, but when I click on fsgarmin I get an error complaining about FSUIPC and not being able to connect to MSFS. (see attachment).

I know this is probably not an FSUIPC error but been struggling with this one for about a week so far and any help or suggestions appreciated. I have searched loads of forums on avsim, flightsim etc but cannot seem to find an answer. (PS - I also registered my copy of FSUIPC)

thanks,

Stuart.

I am having some difficulty getting the above combination to work. Both apps (FSUIPC and fsgarmin) appear in the modules pull down menu in FS9.1, but when I click on fsgarmin I get an error complaining about FSUIPC and not being able to connect to MSFS. (see attachment).

Unfortunately no attachment. I don't seem to be able to make attachments either at present, and I'm trying to find out why!

If this is merely a message box containing a message, the words will do fine. But probably more important is the FSUIPC LOG. Possibly the program (or is it a gauge or DLL?) is not registering correctly with FSUIPC?

PS - I also registered my copy of FSUIPC

In that case then possibly there's something wrong with your user Key? If you'd like to try again, then close down FS, Zip up the FSUIPC.LOG and FSUIPC.KEY files and send them to me at petedowson@btconnect.com, I can check things out.

But the Log is always the first thing to check.

Regards,

Pete