The simFlight Network Forums

GPS-OUT for Microflight

Hi Peter,

i am in communication with Ilan from Microflight. I asked for somthing similar to GPS-OUT for his Sim. He would be willing to incorporate something the like into it.

Mybe if you have some time, you could contact him, a fine guy, and both of you could cobine for something like GPS OUT for Microflight 5 ???

His mail adress:

support@hangsim.com

regards,

Harald , HGHB Virtual Instruments

Mybe if you have some time, you could contact him, a fine guy, and both of you could cobine for something like GPS OUT for Microflight 5 ???

I don't think it's my place to do this, sorry. I have quite a lot to do of my own, and am 100% rooted in MSFS.

It is easy enough to find details of the NMEA sentences he would need to produce on the web these days. When I first did GPSout I had to purchase a copy of the NMEA specifcation, a 100 page document, for several hundred dollars. He certainly won't have that sort of problem now! :wink:

Regards,

Pete