The simFlight Network Forums

Registration problem

Please could you send the reply to my question again. I could not see it in my inbox.

Sorry, I'm lost. I see nothing else from a "wild ol' dog". What question was it and when did you ask? Is there a thread about it somewhere here? This seems to be the only message you've ever posted, anywhere in SimFlight forums. :?

Regards,

Pete

Hi Peter

I sent a series of screen captures that led me to an error message saying "Sorry, this Key is not a valid 12-character Key" when trying to register FSUIPC.

The Key was pasted from my registration email into the blocks as was described.

I did this quit a few times, paste and manually.

I drive a PMDG 737, if that is any help.

What should I do.

I sent a series of screen captures that led me to an error message saying "Sorry, this Key is not a valid 12-character Key" when trying to register FSUIPC.

I never saw it. According to the records here, the message you sent earlier was the first and only one from you in the whole set of Simflight forums! Maybe, if you had your private key and email showing in the graphics it was deleted quickly by the forum administration. It is strictly against all the conditions to publish these details for others to use.

What should I do.

If you send me an email attaching the notification you had from SimMarket I will check the Key here. Send to petedowson@btconnect.com.

I should warn you that in the 18 months this system has been operating, virtually all cases of keys being rejected have turned out to be because of incorrect entry of the details. I notice that you say:

The Key was pasted from my registration email into the blocks as was described

but you don't mention the name and Email details -- they too must be absolutely exactly the same as in the notification email. Did you cut and paste those too?

All I can do is check that the details in the original email are self-consistent. The rest is up to you.

Regards,

Pete