The simFlight Network Forums

Question regarding Flight Director Offsets

hello peter

i am a registered FSUIPC user, and just now started building together my own homecockpit. It will be based on the B747-200 classic aircraft, and i will be using real instruments(converted with servos and steppermotors etc) now my question is, i would like to convert a real ADI (actually 2 of them) to work like the real thing. so i would like to command the flight director bars as well, but i read in the FSUIPC offset list, that flight director command is only for FS2000/2002 and not for 2004. is it just simply not possible to get this readout, or will it still work with the same offset?

thanks a lot for your help

i read in the FSUIPC offset list, that flight director command is only for FS2000/2002 and not for 2004. is it just simply not possible to get this readout, or will it still work with the same offset?

Which offsets are you talking about please? The values at 2EE0-2EF0 should be sufficient for your needs and work in FS2000-FS2004, as it says.

Regards,

Pete

thanks pete

i was referring to those offsets, but i was thinking about the statement (FS2000/FS2002 only) at the end of the description.

i downloaded the list from opencockpits.com

i now saw as well, that it says FS2004 OK

thanks a lot

Marc Muller

i was referring to those offsets, but i was thinking about the statement (FS2000/FS2002 only) at the end of the description.

Ah. It says FS2000-FS2004 on my copy. I'm gradually managing to update the text parts, but it is a slow job. Anyway, it's the columns on the right that are definitive for recent releases. Blank means "don't know yet".

i downloaded the list from opencockpits.com

Are you sure that's as up to date as the Programmer's Guide in the FSUIPC SDK? That's the only one I maintain. http://www.schiratti.com/dowson. I cannot take responsibility for any one else's lists.

Regards

Pete