The simFlight Network Forums

How to change FS Time

Guest goose30

Guest goose30

Hello,

a question about FSUIPC Offset btw FS2004 Time changing ?

When i set Offsets 0238 or 0239 to change the Time in FS nthing will be changed ?

But the time in the clock is changed.

But why here changes not the Time in FS? I mean when i set here a Value of 23 o'clock it must be Night and at 12 o'clock day ore not ?

What is here wrong ?

Matthias

a question about FSUIPC Offset btw FS2004 Time changing ?

When i set Offsets 0238 or 0239 to change the Time in FS nthing will be changed ?

But the time in the clock is changed.

Yes, local time changing is just like moving the hands on the clock in your house. It will read differently, but outside the day is the same.

You have to change the Zulu time.

What is here wrong ?

It seems that FS has always been messed up in this area. It gets local and Zulu time and day and night mixed up quite easily. You always need to set all parts -- local time and Zulu time -- to get a change.

This is one of the reasons why programs like FS Real Time are so popular, helping to sort the time out. They manage it quite well.

Regards,

Pete

Guest goose30

Hi Pete,

ok, it works...thanks a lot !

But another one Question about Fuel:

How can i read the Fuel Status of ALL availible Tanks ?

And how can i read the ZFW and the total weight of

the Aircraft in FS2004 ?

Matthias

How can i read the Fuel Status of ALL availible Tanks ?

And how can i read the ZFW and the total weight of

the Aircraft in FS2004 ?

All those values are listed with offsets in the Programmer's Guide. Have you checked? Which are you having difficulties with?

Please, for such questions, just first check the Programmer's documentation in the SDK. Also, try using FSInterrogate which will display all these things for you.

Regards,

Pete