The simFlight Network Forums

Trim Runaway and Black Screen Flickers

Recently installed the new version of fsuipc and also installed the newer drivers from nvidia.

(1) Flying the DF 727 it is now common to have the elevator trim run nose down when approaching the threshold (hand flying).

(2)Also, when I flip the Panel Window Controller the screen flicks black for a quick instant. View changing can also cause the black flicker.

Any ideas on these? Could Disconnect ele trim., Control spike elim., or Fix cont acc correct problem no. 1?

thanks, louross.

Windows XP Prof; GeForce IV FX5600

Recently installed the new version of fsuipc and also installed the newer drivers from nvidia.

(1) Flying the DF 727 it is now common to have the elevator trim run nose down when approaching the threshold (hand flying).

(2)Also, when I flip the Panel Window Controller the screen flicks black for a quick instant. View changing can also cause the black flicker.

Any ideas on these? Could Disconnect ele trim., Control spike elim., or Fix cont acc correct problem no. 1?

Just updating FSUIPC doesn't change any of that. Without knowing what you've done with trim I'm agraid I can't comment. The other matter sounds like a driver problem. If i were you I'd go back to drivers that worked.

Regards,

Pete