The simFlight Network Forums

How can i see in FSUIPC whem a plane disappear?

Hi

I'm busy with a program (AITA) to log the arrivals and departures at an airport. Sometimes when the gates are full a plane will dispear after landing.

How can i see this happen in FSUIPC?

At the moment i check if the plane is actually moving (changed lat en lon values) but sometimes a plane is on a hold is is also not moving.

Peter

I'm busy with a program (AITA) to log the arrivals and departures at an airport. Sometimes when the gates are full a plane will dispear after landing.

How can i see this happen in FSUIPC?

When it disappears it will also disappear from the TCAS tables in FSUIPC. Watch the list in TrafficLook. Aircraft come and go all the time. Disappearing on the tarmac gives the same results as going out of range and disappearing from the list that way.

This action will happen some time during the next full scan, and that depends on the scan rate set in the FSUIPC.INI file. With the default of 10% per frame a full scan takes 10 frames -- say half a second or so.

Regards,

Pete