The simFlight Network Forums

Need Key for SB

I am Still having Problem with SB3 and Was told thay I may need a key for it to work properly

Can you help send me one please

It doesn't work like that. If you are having problems it isn't likely to be with the Keys -- if it is there will be entries in your FSUIPC Log file saying so. The SB3 program has several of its own DLLs in the FS Modules folder and they each have their own key already, built in.

I'm sorry, but that's as much as I know. Every request for keys from the SB3 team has been met and they've all been programmed in -- there are several. If you have problems (I understand it is still in Beta and what you have will be a "release candidate" in any case) then you need to tell the programming team, as this is why they make these pre-releases.

If you have a paid up user key for FSUIPC, and it is legitimate, you won't get any registration problems with any FSUIPC programs in any case. If you have an illegal key then you will get problems with most programs -- in that case delete your FSUIPC.KEY file and run FSUIPC in unregistered mode.

Regards,

Pete