The simFlight Network Forums

FSUICP not connecting with apps

I recently bought the "777 Project" and installed it along with a registered version of FSUIPC the problem is that it doesnt seem to connect and is always in 'partial' mode. I thought maybe it was the app so I tried project magenta but that doesnt connect either. I have MSFS2004 and FSUIPC v3.48 I followed the instructions, it seems as though it should be simple, my OS is Win XP is there some configuration I have missed?

Thanks

James

I recently bought the "777 Project" and installed it along with a registered version of FSUIPC the problem is that it doesnt seem to connect and is always in 'partial' mode. I thought maybe it was the app so I tried project magenta but that doesnt connect either. I have MSFS2004 and FSUIPC v3.48 I followed the instructions, it seems as though it should be simple, my OS is Win XP is there some configuration I have missed?

No, if this is all on the FS PC it is all automatic. The only problems which occur that way is when the user key you registered with isn't right or possibly expired.

Please load up FS, reproduce the problem, then close FS down. Find the files FSUIPC.LOG and FSUIPC.KEY in the FS Modules folder, Zip them up and send them to me at petedowson@btconnect.com, and I'll check things out.

Regards,

Pete