The simFlight Network Forums

PROBLEM WITH FSinterrogate DATA

Hi,

I've installed FSUIPC.dll (version 3.4.0.0) and FSinterrogate.exe version 1.08 on my computer...Well, when I'm flying with Flight Simulator 2004

and I try to check the values of accelerations on x-y-z axis with FSinterrogate.exe, they are all ZERO!

What could be the problem???

Thank you for your time

:?:

I try to check the values of accelerations on x-y-z axis with FSinterrogate.exe, they are all ZERO!

What could be the problem???

Well it is rare for accelerations to be zero, though it would theoretically be possible it stable straight and level flight. But I've really no idea how to answer you helpfully unless you tell me what offsets you are looking at.

Regards,

Pete

When I see all ZEROS in FSinterrogate.exe, I'm looking at the following offsets: 3060 - 3068 - 3070 - 3078 - 3080 - 3088.

Did you tell FSInterrogate to load the supplied FSUIPC.FSI file? Or at least define those variables as doubles?

Even sitting on the runway with the engines running I get constantly changing but small values for the Y acceleration (vibration presumably), and non-zero values for Z, Pitch and Roll. Only the X and Yaw accelerations are zero here, when sitting on the ground.

In Slew mode the numbers will not be set or changed. But in flight they all change, all the time. Sometimes they are very small, but very rarely are any of them exactly zero, and then only momentarily.

Have you checked any other values in FSInterrogate to make sure it is connected to FS? I am pretty sure that program only tries to connect once, so you shouldn't start it until FS is up and running or it will get zeroes for everything.

Regards,

Pete