The simFlight Network Forums

prog access

Pete

good day to you.Im currently having a problem when i go to start my PSS 747-400 in fs2002 that never occured before,i was wondering if it now requires an access key.I get the message"One or more of the programs you are using is not accredited for access to an unregistered copy of FSUIPC.Please see FSUIPC log for details".This only happens when i use the jumbo and Fs2002>can you assist at all with a limited key if it is indeed the interface.

Regards to you and thanks for a magic prog

Tim

good day to you.Im currently having a problem when i go to start my PSS 747-400 in fs2002 that never occured before,i was wondering if it now requires an access key.

Well, you must have changed something -- installed an add-on which updated FSUIPC from a version 2.xxx to a version 3.xxx perhaps?

I get the message"One or more of the programs you are using is not accredited for access to an unregistered copy of FSUIPC.Please see FSUIPC log for details".This only happens when i use the jumbo and Fs2002

I assume your 747-400 is not the default FS one -- that would need to access permissions.

After this occurs, look in the FSUIPC.LOG file -- it is an ordinary text file and you will find it in the FS Modules folder. It will tell you which gauge is trying to access FSUIPC. If it is a freeware one there may well be a Key already listed above. If you don't understand what you see, show it here.

Please note that I always need to know the Version number of FSUIPC in any query of this sort. You can find that either by going to the FSUIPC options in FS (ALT M F), or right-clicking on the DLL and selecting Properties-Version. If you are not using 3.48 (or even the 3.481 provided here for testing), then please update -- you'll find the package on http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.

Regards,

Pete