The simFlight Network Forums

Saitek x45 throttle set through FSUIPC

but it is set through FS9 control assignments

and find it not very accurate

can I set it in FSUIPC?

FSUIPC doesn't replace FS assignments, nor does it do the basic initial calibration you should do in Windows Game Controllers. FSUIPC offers refinements to the results -- more accurate centres, null zones, response curves and some rudimentary jitter filtering.

You also want to find the [Controls] section in your FS9.CFG file and add "stick_sensitivity_mode=0". This makes it deal linearly with axes instead of using a strange time-related response (something which was introduced, to my mind inexplicably, in FS2000).

And check that the FS Sensitivity setting is at max and the null zone at min before using FSUIPC. These settings are in the Options-Controls menu in FS I think.

Buttons are a different matter. FSUIPC offsers more controls you can assign to, and also keystrokes. But de-assign the same buttons in FS if you program them in FSUIPC.

Regards,

Pete