The simFlight Network Forums

Thr/Prop/Mix Eg Limit

Hi Pete,

Would the default number 512 for the Thr/Prop/Mix EgLimit be a fixed number or can it be increased or decreased ? Not having problems but I was rereading Pfc.dll 1.92 infomation and thought I would ask.

Some figures are changeable in the ini. and I just was curious about this number as well.

Thank you as always have a great day :) :)

Regards, Nick

Would the default number 512 for the Thr/Prop/Mix EgLimit be a fixed number or can it be increased or decreased ? Not having problems but I was rereading Pfc.dll 1.92 infomation and thought I would ask.

You missed it then? Near the end there's a section entitled "The PFC.INI file" which lists those parameters which can be changed there rather than in the options dialogue. The last three cover these limits individually for each axis type.

ThrEqLimit=512

PropEqLimit=512

MixEqLimit=512

These parameters relate to the scaled axis values seen for Throttle, Propeller pitch and Mixture, respectively. They set the limit below which values for Engines 1 and 2 are equalised if the axis equalisation option is enabled.

Note that the limit operates on the scaled values, the ones related to the range expected by Flight Sim. The default of 512 is effectively twice the expected resolution of the actual axes in the PFC quadrant.

Regards,

Pete