The simFlight Network Forums

CH Throttle Quad

Hello,

I have a register version of the FSUIPC and I was wanting to know what settings I need to set the CH throttle quad so that when I pull the power levers back to just before the detents, they do not go to 0. :?:

Thank you,

Kevin Michael

I have a register version of the FSUIPC and I was wanting to know what settings I need to set the CH throttle quad so that when I pull the power levers back to just before the detents, they do not go to 0. :?:

If you mean you want to use FSUIPC to enable reverse thrust, then the instructions are included in the FSUIPC documentation.

It does get slightly more complicated for the CH quadrant if you are using their Manager. You then have two ways of doing it, as far as I understand. I don't have any CH gear, but Bob "Sticky" Church has written about how to sort this out, either way. Check for this on http://www.stickworks.com.

Regards,

Pete