The simFlight Network Forums

ap settings

hi,

when I set Speed/Heading/Alt/VS with knobs using FSUIPC and input Ap Alt Var dec resp inc and same for speed etc it works in 10 times for speed and heading in 100 for V/S and 1000 for Alt. There is no difference if i use normal or the fast version.

now my question: can i alter this in the FSUIPC and if, how? or do i have to alter the panel. cfg.

i woul like to have 10 for speed, 1 for heading, 100 for alt and VS.

Thank in advance for kind attention.

regards

CJK

when I set Speed/Heading/Alt/VS with knobs using FSUIPC and input Ap Alt Var dec resp inc and same for speed etc it works in 10 times for speed and heading in 100 for V/S and 1000 for Alt. There is no difference if i use normal or the fast version.

Can you be a little more specific? What aircraft panel is this with? Does it do the same with default aircraft? If not then doesn't it also do the same with FS's own default assignments?

It's hard to tell from the little information you provide, but it sounds rather like the control acceleration which occurs on some complex aircraft panels because of the way they wastefully send controls to FS many times per second. If this is the case, then try checking the "fix control accelerations" option on FSUIPC's Technical page.

Regards

Pete

hi,

this settings go with all panels, except with the PSS panels which are not working with knob inputs only with mouse clicks.

in this case i am using the Airbus A-320 panel Version 1 for FS 2004. By Hector Molina which works fine in 2002 as well.

please inform where I can find the technical page as in the FSUIPC config editor site there is only a line saying FixControlAccel=No.

I will inform Hector also and ask whether one can alter this in the panel cfg

regards

CJK

please inform where I can find the technical page as in the FSUIPC config editor site

There's no such thing as a "config editor site" for FSUIPC! To find FSUIPC options, run FS, press ALT M F. This displays the FSUIPC options. Choose the Technical page in the options.

Please go and find, inside the FSUIPC.ZIP package, the user documentation -- it is available as a Word DOC file or an Acrobat PDF, so there really is no excuse not to read it. In there there is an explanation of every single option, and even pictures of the different pages. You should not be editing the INI file direct except for some advanced facilities not available in the programmed on-screen displays. And for those there is the Advanced User's document also provided.

I spend a lot of time making the documentation, it is sad not many people even look at it. :cry:

I will inform Hector also and ask whether one can alter this in the panel cfg

There's no way of changing how a gauge is programmed by editing a CFG file.

Regards,

Pete