The simFlight Network Forums

no glide path calculations

I'm an enthusiastic but not very experienced user of fs9 with gliders.

since I have reinstalled fs 9 with update 9.1, fsuipc 3.48 (registered), ccs2004 (without slope data) or "alpthermals" and the gliders ash 25 + Discus (W.PIPER), ASW 28 VET (R. Stuck) my mr_caiset.gau and mr_fs9_caiset.gau don?t indicate the average vario, the needed altitude and the grafic indicators if to gain height. The other values are indicated and changed.

What is wrong.

:?:

Thanks a lot for every tip :!:

... ccs2004 (without slope data) or "alpthermals" and the gliders ash 25 + Discus (W.PIPER), ASW 28 VET (R. Stuck) my mr_caiset.gau and mr_fs9_caiset.gau don?t indicate the average vario, the needed altitude and the grafic indicators if to gain height. The other values are indicated and changed. What is wrong.

I hope someone here can help as I've no idea what any of those things are I'm afraid. Do you have a support email address for any of those things -- asking the author directly might be of more help to you? Do you know if any of what you list actually uses FSUIPC for anything?

Maybe you missed re-installing some essential part after re-installing FS?

Regards,

Pete