The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc settings for throttle...?

Hello;

i have a problem about my joysticks settings.

First of all, i use MS Sidewinder forcefedback2, but there is a problem with fs2004.

i found that; if i can change settings for "fsuipc settings about throttle" i will detach my problem.

(Fsuipc Settings/Joysticks/"1 of 11 Main Flight Control/Throttle)

in this section; i found these value IN:8255 OUT:8255;

but this time my joysticks throttle worked faulty. I think that; if i can do these value IN:16380 OUT:16380 i will detach my problem.

But i never changed these value. How can i change these value?

Thank you,

serhan

in this section; i found these value IN:8255 OUT:8255;

All that means is that, at the time you looked, the incoming throttle value for FS was 8255 and, because you are not calibrating the throttle in FSUIPC, it is going straight through to FS unchanged, i.e. as 8255. If you move the lever then both values will (should) change -- but they will be the same unless you elect to calibrate in FSUIPC.

but this time my joysticks throttle worked faulty. I think that; if i can do these value IN:16380 OUT:16380 i will detach my problem.

Again, that's just one value. As you move the throttle lever the values must change -- if they don't the lever isn't working! The values should run through many different values. The 16380 value is just a maximum default used in FSUIPC.

Why don't you try calibrating the throttle in FSUIPC? It isn't actually doing anything at all at present. All you are looking at are the values of the throttle figures as they pass through FSUIPC unchanged.

Regards,

Pete