The simFlight Network Forums

FSUPIC 3.481(Test) Possible display problem with Throttles

I think FSUIPC 3.481 TEST is acting wierd. Before a GF-TQ6 change, I had my throttles set to control Engines 3 & 4 and it worked fine. I had turned my GF-TQ6 upside down to hide the USB cord and so all levers are at the same position when maxed, and this is what I'm getting.

This is the result of Throttle 1 max which I believe to be correct.

FSUIPC-3.481-SS1.jpg

This is the result of Throttle 2 max which I believe to be incorrect.

FSUIPC-3.481-SS2.jpg

Are these displays correct. I would think that by increasing my Throttle 2, it would affect the 3 & 4 displays?

In any case, it works correctly in FS2004.

I think FSUIPC 3.481 TEST is acting wierd. Before a GF-TQ6 change, I had my throttles set to control Engines 3 & 4 and it worked fine. I had turned my GF-TQ6 upside down to hide the USB cord and so all levers are at the same position when maxed, and this is what I'm getting.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing.

This is the result of Throttle 2 max which I believe to be incorrect.

Are these displays correct. I would think that by increasing my Throttle 2, it would affect the 3 & 4 displays?

Why would you think that? I'm confused.

According to your picture, a (probably spurious) value has arrived for Throttle 4 which, since it isn't being processed by FSUIPC, is passed though untouched. The fact that you are mapping 1 and 2 to 3 and 4 doesn't prevent the displays of IN/OUT reacting to received axis controls.

If you want to see what Axis values are arriving in FS, check the Axis logging option in the Logging page.

Regards

Pete