The simFlight Network Forums

Offset &H07F2 (V/S Value)

Hi guys,

as the FSUIPC Documentation or FS interrogate says, i extract the offset &H07F2.

The results are ok as far as i have a positive climbrate in the FS (like 2200). But when i change the rate to a negative value, the offset delivers a value like for example 65436 for a descentrate of -100 ft.

Has anyone a idea how to work with that?

Thanks

Stefan

Hi guys,

as the FSUIPC Documentation or FS interrogate says, i extract the offset &H07F2.

The results are ok as far as i have a positive climbrate in the FS (like 2200). But when i change the rate to a negative value, the offset delivers a value like for example 65436 for a descentrate of -100 ft.

Has anyone a idea how to work with that?

Thanks

Stefan

Why the long? The var is 2 byte long. I think that if you pass a long the two most signigficant bytes will be 0 on return (or something that is on 0z7f4 0x7f5 I don't know) and the negative numbers will be intrepreted as positive like in the word. If you need a long for after processing you must cast the result to it after retrieving.

Best

José

Why the long? The var is 2 byte long. I think that if you pass a long the two most signigficant bytes will be 0 on return (or something that is on 0z7f4 0x7f5 I don't know) and the negative numbers will be intrepreted as positive like in the word. If you need a long for after processing you must cast the result to it after retrieving.

Best

José