The simFlight Network Forums

Need Help / GoFlight RP48

Hallo Peter

I use the RP48 fore Leveld and Pmdg.

Fore this planes work the AP fine- I work with the FSUIPC to assign the button´s .

BUT

The Light in the Module don´t go.

I look at your GFDisplay. The RP48 I can´t see at the ini.

But the first segment say´s rp48=1

I´m a amateur to works with this.

I have RP-48/GF166 and GF-46

Can you Help me?

Hallo Peter

I use the RP48 fore Leveld and Pmdg.

Fore this planes work the AP fine- I work with the FSUIPC to assign the button´s .

BUT

The Light in the Module don´t go.

[\quote]

Sorry, I don't understand. What light in what module? If you mean the LED indicators in GoFlight modules, FSUIPC doesn't operate those -- FSUIPC can only read the buttons. You need GFdisplay to operate LEDs and Displays.

I look at your GFDisplay. The RP48 I can´t see at the ini.

The P8, T8 and RP48 displays merely consist of 8 LEDs numbered L0 to L7. In the GFdisplay documentation I give full examples for the other modules, which provide more complex cases -- but most of those also have LEDs. It is surely easy enough for you to apply what you can learn from the documentation and many examples to the simpler modules.

If there's something you don't understand about the examples, please go ahead and ask specific questions. Then I'll know what improvements to make to the documentation. But I didn't want to try to program everything for everyone. That isn't the purpose. It is a toolkit for folks to do exactly what they want.

Regards,

Pete