The simFlight Network Forums

Donations..painful

Guest markspd

Guest markspd

Peter,

This is the second time I have tried to donate to you the first the website you were using would bot process...correctly...and this new website does not have a security certificate...or has been removed...Painful...Hope you resolve the problem I do appreciate the work that you have put into your software...

Ciao..Mark E.

Guest markspd

Peter,

This is the second time I have tried to donate to you the first the website you were using would bot process...correctly...and this new website does not have a security certificate...or has been removed...Painful...Hope you resolve the problem I do appreciate the work that you have put into your software...

Ciao..Mark E.

Sorry, I have no idea what is what. This forum and the donation thing belong to SimFlight/Simmarket, I have no control. Can you explain your problems to the support for the website, please? There seem to have been very few donations since April 1st so maybe something has happened. Has the website actually changed? I have just returned from holiday and it was okay when I left.

Pete

Sorry, I have no idea what is what. This forum and the donation thing belong to SimFlight/Simmarket, I have no control. Can you explain your problems to the support for the website, please? There seem to have been very few donations since April 1st so maybe something has happened. Has the website actually changed? I have just returned from holiday and it was okay when I left.

Pete

hello,

we are not aware of any changes to our shop.

can you please provide exact details of the problems you have been encountering?

this should include a short error description, the URL where it is happening and the error code or message you are receiving.

thank you.

miguel

hello,

we are not aware of any changes to our shop.

can you please provide exact details of the problems you have been encountering?

this should include a short error description, the URL where it is happening and the error code or message you are receiving.

thank you.

miguel

Guest Bob Scott

I had to do it several times myself...there's a small, somewhat obscure box in the upper-right where you enter the donation amount. I went right past it first couple of times, thinking that I would be able to enter the amount on the checkout page. This, I believe, explains the zero balance donations you're seeing.

From my perspective it was not particularly user-friendly.

Bob Scott

ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

Guest Bob Scott

I had to do it several times myself...there's a small, somewhat obscure box in the upper-right where you enter the donation amount. I went right past it first couple of times, thinking that I would be able to enter the amount on the checkout page. This, I believe, explains the zero balance donations you're seeing.

From my perspective it was not particularly user-friendly.

Bob Scott

ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

Guest 737SimGuy

Hi Pete,

FWIW, I also found it quite confusing when I donated. It may be the cause of low number of donations. Hopefully the PayPal method is more user friendly.

James

Guest 737SimGuy

Hi Pete,

FWIW, I also found it quite confusing when I donated. It may be the cause of low number of donations. Hopefully the PayPal method is more user friendly.

James