The simFlight Network Forums

Help please, need to see the weather.

I use FSUIPC for hotseat and love it.. I have now added FSWXR-2100 weather radar and have had a problem as it says it is trying to use the FSUIPC and is not autorized.. Can you help with this at all as I'd like to add it to my flying and have paid for it already. Also I bought and paid for a full copy of FSUIPC from Sim market or whatever it's called and they seem to want to ship it to me and not let me download it. I was trying to get reg numbers only.. Oh and I already downloaded the new dll file for update to FSUIPC and installed it but nothing changes.

Regards,

Mountie

I have now added FSWXR-2100 weather radar and have had a problem as it says it is trying to use the FSUIPC and is not autorized.. Can you help with this at all

[\quote]

This the gauge by Florian Praxmarer which had a little bug in the way it attempted to access FSUIPC. There should be a fix for it by now -- check his webpage.

Also I bought and paid for a full copy of FSUIPC from Sim market or whatever it's called and they seem to want to ship it to me and not let me download it.

Er"ship it"? It is never "shipped". You have to download it yourself if you have not got it. All they "ship" is the access key, and that comes to you by Email, normally within 24 hours of payment.

I think you are misreading something somewhere.

Pete

Hi Peter,

Yes got it already in Hotseat but downloaded the dll file and patched it but the weather radar still doesn't work at all.. the sim just hangs for about two mins then runs again...hopefully when key gets here it might do the trick? or should I try and register the software in the FSUIPC. What do you think?