The simFlight Network Forums

Slew mode strange using FSUIPC 3.50

Hello Peter!

Thanks for your suberb utility!

I have used a registred FSUIPC for over a year and it has worked perfectly.

When installed the new version today (3.50) and turn on the slew mode, I found that the aircraft was moving round Its axis an it was very difficult to take it to the place where I should make a change in the scenery.

I looked in your appication on the settings for the slew but there was just the defalt setting. Whats's wrong

sincerely

Åke in Sweden

When installed the new version today (3.50) and turn on the slew mode, I found that the aircraft was moving round Its axis an it was very difficult to take it to the place where I should make a change in the scenery.

FSUIPC doesn't touch anything to do with that unless you calibrate your slew axes in the Joysticks section in its options.

I looked in your appication on the settings for the slew but there was just the defalt setting. Whats's wrong

What do you mean "just the default setting"? If you haven't calibrated slew axes in FSUIPC it really isn't anything to do with your problem.

Regards,

Pete

With default settings I mean what I wrote, just your default settings.

I have never done anyting with the slew axes before and not now either.

In all 4 fields under the slewoptions are stated "Axis not processed" . In the fields "alitude" and "back/forward" are the values zero, but in the fields "slew sideways" and "slew heading" are figures that i can't reset.

Regards Åke

In all 4 fields under the slewoptions are stated "Axis not processed" . In the fields "alitude" and "back/forward" are the values zero, but in the fields "slew sideways" and "slew heading" are figures that i can't reset.

If none of them are processed then noe of them are processed. It means what it says. The figures in the IN and OUT boxes won't matter.

As long as all of the top left buttons in each section read "Set" then FSUIPC is not touching any of these things. If it says "Reset" click it to make it say "Set". Then FSUIPC is out of the equation for sure.

Another way is simply to delete your FSUIPC.INI file (in the FS Modules folder) and letting it make a new one witthout any of your options set at all.

If you have slew problems then it isn't FSUIPC doing it. You CAN use FSUIPC to calibrate the slew axes separately, and a lot of folks do solve problems that way. But it won't cause problems where it isn't involved.

Regards,

Pete