The simFlight Network Forums

NEW FSUIPC Users

I originially heard about this software, because I wanted to make my CH Products Quadrant, to be able to feather the props and reverse thrust. This is now thw second time that I have purchased it over Sim Market. This time I was able to download it and move all of the files to the neccessary locations. I can open up the EXE's Weatherset and traffic lock, and it connects to my FS 2004, which tells me the files are in the correct lcoations. I have read the instructions about 5 times and I am confused 1. how to access the program and 2. where do I get my actication code from.

Thankss.....

This time I was able to download it and move all of the files to the neccessary locations.

ALL the files?? For FSUIPC the only file you need to move is the module itself, FSUIPC.DLL. As the documentation clearly says, all the others are optional.

I have read the instructions about 5 times and I am confused 1. how to access the program

What is confusing about the instructions please? I cannot do anything about improving them on such a general complaint. :-( They've been improved in the last six years but the current format has stood the test of recent times and very very few people get confused. I'm sorry if they are not in any language you know, though.

To access the program, load FS and find the Modules menu entry, therein selecting "FSUIPC" (or just press ALT then M then F). It does tell you in the documentation you know. There are even pictures in the documentation. Did you look?

where do I get my actication code from.

As described, with a link, in various places, including:

(a) the documentation

(b) the websitte from where you downloaded it

© in the oddly named Announcement above entitled "Paying for FSUIPC, the why and how".

Pete