The simFlight Network Forums

Reverse thrust and which control?

Hi all,

I am quite happy with my FSUIPC/WideFS set up (Thanks Pete!) but have a question. I succesfully slaved the reverser to the mixture control, but that in turn inhibits the mixture control.

Can I Slave it to the Propeller axis instead? Propeller axis on the whole is less needed than the mixture for me. Only have one plane with propeller lever and thrust reverse capability.

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay in my reply -- as announced in this Forum I've been away with no Internet access from 24th September until 12th October.

I succesfully slaved the reverser to the mixture control, but that in turn inhibits the mixture control.

Just check the option for the reverser assignment to only operate with jet aircraft, for which you need no mixture axis.

Can I Slave it to the Propeller axis instead?

Yes of course -- just edit the assignment in the FSUIPC.INI file before loading FS. The FS axis control numbers you need are listed in the FS controls document included in the FSUIPC Zip.

Regards,

Pete