The simFlight Network Forums

Conflict Between the FSUIPC and SB3

Hi All,

I had problems witn my PC so i have to format y clear everything. Now that im instaling once again my FS2004 and also make de download of de Squakwbox 3, im go to vatsim yo download the last versión os FSUIPC (3.50) and when i try to STAR de SB3 the FS9 tellme this messege

"The Squawkbox Module was unable to star because FSUIPC could not be initilized. Ensure FSUIPC is properly Installed and restar Fligh Simulator to try again"

I've restar flight simulator a thoused times and wont work out!!!!!

Im instaling the FSUIPC in de Modules Carpet of Fligh Simulator, i use FSUIPC since 4 years ago, this never happen to me before...any boddy can help me????

Luis Javier Osorio

...when i try to STAR de SB3 the FS9 tellme this messege

"The Squawkbox Module was unable to star because FSUIPC could not be initilized. Ensure FSUIPC is properly Installed and restar Fligh Simulator to try again"

Inside FS, is there a Modules entry in the Menu? When selected is there an FSUIPC entry? When selected do you see details of the FSUIPC version? What does it say? If it looks okay, what does the FSUIPC.LOG file show (also in the FS Modules folder). Run everything, get the errors, close FS, ZIP up the FSUIPC.LOG and FSUIPC.KEY files and send them to me at petedowson@btconnect.com.

Regards,

Pete