The simFlight Network Forums

Autopilot problem

Hi,

After installaing FSUIPC the AP of every Aircraft when reach the selected ALT is unable to stabilize and start to go Up and Down changing V/S +/-

For Example on the LyarJet 45 the V/S change from +550/-550 in a never ending loop.

Removing FSUIPC the problem never happen

Any Idea !

Sorry for my bad English.....

Thank You

After installaing FSUIPC the AP of every Aircraft when reach the selected ALT is unable to stabilize and start to go Up and Down changing V/S +/-

For Example on the LyarJet 45 the V/S change from +550/-550 in a never ending loop.

Removing FSUIPC the problem never happen

Every aircraft? Hmmm -- if this happened by default on all aircraft, FSUIPC would not be in use on many systems! It sounds like you have some other add-on interfering, and this is being disabled when FSUIPC isn't available to it.

There is only one option in FSUIPC which allows it to change the sign of the V/S, and that is on the Technical options page. Check there, and disable it if it is enabled. However, it does sound unlikely that this is the real problem as it works fine on almost all aircraft -- it is just that it isn't required on the more sophisticated add-on panels which operate altitude capture correctly.

Regards,

Pete

Thank u for the answer Pete

Every aircraft? Hmmm -- if this happened by default on all aircraft, FSUIPC would not be in use on many systems! It sounds like you have some other add-on interfering, and this is being disabled when FSUIPC isn't available to it.

To solve the problem I have removed every add-on , unistalled FS and deleted FS 9 folder from my HD.

Reinstalled FS again without any Add-On everything goes well.

Installing only IvaP that put FSUIPC 3.4.8 with my surprise the problem appear again :(

The only thing that I have noted is that every FS setup configuaration parameters has been saved from the previous installation.

It's possible that something stored in the System regitry still cause the problem?

Hoping that u can understand my "spaghetti" English

Regards

salgaf

Reinstalled FS again without any Add-On everything goes well.

Installing only IvaP that put FSUIPC 3.4.8 with my surprise the problem appear again :(

1. I cannot support 3.48. Please update to 3.50 or later.

2. Report the problem to IVAO. Maybe it is something in their program.

3. Did you check the Technical page option? Or is your FSUIPC not user-registered?

The only thing that I have noted is that every FS setup configuaration parameters has been saved from the previous installation.

It's possible that something stored in the System regitry still cause the problem?

I shouldn't think so. FSUIPC doesn't use the registry, I don't know about IVaP. The reason your FS9 parameters are retained are probably that you didn't delete the FS9 files in your Documents & Settings folders.

Regards,

Pete

Problem solved :)

I have deleteted fs9.cfg in my Documents & Settings folders, restarting fs as default parameters everything work well.

Maybe was some corrupted parameter in cfg file.

Hmmm. Glad you fixed it, but I wonder what it was?

Next time, if there is one, save a copy of the old one please. It might be interesting to find out. ;-)

Regards,

Pete