The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc and add ons

fsuipc

I am have numerous crashes using fs with a number of add ons but one thing i notice is that I dont see anywhere that fsuipc supports airnavfs live traffic. ?? Also what happens when you turn off fsuipc weather, will a third part wx program take over , ( or must I just clear the wx in the fsuipc) and then run the third party app.??

Lastly are there any other features in the registered version of fsuipc vs non reg that might effect my programs.

fs9.1

airnav fs live

fsuipc

fdc

weather-maker

flight environment

pheonix dash 8 qtip software

im trying to run them all at once

I dont see anywhere that fsuipc supports airnavfs live traffic. ?

What is AirnavFS live traffic? Is FSUIPC support needed for it at all? These are things you need to ask the author really.

Also what happens when you turn off fsuipc weather, will a third part wx program take over

FSUIPC doesn't make any weather for you to turn off. It is only an interface for other programs. Please read the documentation I supply.

( or must I just clear the wx in the fsuipc) and then run the third party app.??

Weather programs setting FS weather through FSUIPC will take care of themselves normally. Why not refer to their documentation? They should tell you what they do and how to use them.

Lastly are there any other features in the registered version of fsuipc vs non reg that might effect my programs.

I've no idea, but it isn't very likely unless they need FSUIPC and don't have accredited access.

Regards,

Pete