The simFlight Network Forums

Some aircraft commands don't have offsets FSUIPC

Hello Everybody,

I made cockpit at home, and I use commands like :

- TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT

- TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS

- TOGGLE_MASTER_IGNITION_SWITCH

But, for the LEDs ON/OFF, on my program, I don't find the offsets of FSUIPC for aircraft exit, aircraft labels, master ignition switch.

Are there offsets for that? If yes, what are these offsets?

Thanks! Regards,

Chrisoft.

- TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT

- TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS

- TOGGLE_MASTER_IGNITION_SWITCH

But, for the LEDs ON/OFF, on my program, I don't find the offsets of FSUIPC for aircraft exit, aircraft labels, master ignition switch.

Are there offsets for that? If yes, what are these offsets?

Have you checked the Programmer's guide for FSUIPC, part of the FSUIPC SDK?

"Aircraft Labels" is not, I think, something a real cockpit would have a switch or an LED for. What are you wanting that one for? I would have no reason to supply an indicator for that.

As for doors, so far I have only succeeded in finding the FS flag for the main Aircraft Door, i.e. the 1st one. That is signalled by a bit in offset 3376, as documented.

As for this "master ignition switch". Can you tell me what you think that does? I see the listed FS control, but I'm not sure what it is.

There are Master Battery and Master Alternator switches. And there are separate ignition/starter switches for each engine. But if you mean the Left/Both/Right ignition selector for jet airliners, such as the one on the overhead of a 737 between the two starter switches, then I'm afraid FS doesn't appear to simulate that.

Perhaps your "master ignition" operates all of the separate engine switches together?

Regards,

Pete

Thanks for your response, Pete :)

okay for the TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT his offset is 3367.

MASTER_IGNITION_SWITCH forget it, it's just a sample :wink:

Other things, FASTEN SEAT BELTS, NO SMOKING SIGN don't have their offsets.

I have a little idea for someone who makes cockpit :

in my program, I use hot keys of fsuipc (320C & 3210...), then now I can switch ON / OFF virtually for fasten belts and no smoking on my cockpit.

FSUIPC contains 56 hot keys, they are very useful for making cockpit because of some important missing FS's commands.

Regards,

Christophe.