The simFlight Network Forums

Freeware - ARAD

i peter

i need a little help with a piece of software i am writing in VB6/.net

I am writing a Freeware Advanced Radar for all user the ARAD will be losely base on IVAC and Procontroller more so IVAc

this will be for use With FS host server 3

i am stuck on is getting data IE lon/lati airspeed/altitude plus transponder code

i need a bit of info on how this data is call (code examples would be great), a list of api called if possible?? for just inflight data?

i am till in a lheavy earning curve

also is there a way to call metar data?

would like to ask for freeware fsuipc reg code if posible once the softe ware is in alpha mode!

any advice and pointers would be great

kindly

Ciscoe

AKA

Richard

Any one else wanna get involved please contact me must have good VB knowledge

i

i need a little help with a piece of software i am writing in VB6/.net

I'm afraid that all I can offer in the VB arena is whatever is contributed in the FSUIPC SDK. The simple examples there should really be enough to get any programmer going, though probably not a beginner. Interfacing to FS isn't really a good learning ground.

I expect, once you get underway, if you do run into any problems and post specific questions here, someone who knows VB will pop up to help.

would like to ask for freeware fsuipc reg code if posible once the softe ware is in alpha mode!

As per the announcement or sticky above (in this Forum), you'd need to apply to me via the email address given there. But please read the Access Registration document in the FSUIPC SDK first, especially section 4 onwards.

Regards,

Pete