The simFlight Network Forums

LNAV and VNAV

Hello people,

Here we are building a FSBUS system, but we do not know how to set the LNAV and VNAV switches.

Does anybody know hex. address LNAV and VNAV in sdk for use my fsbus panel with aircraft that uses FMC like 737 dreamfllet, 767 pic ....

Thanks for help,

Monta

Hello people,

Here we are building a FSBUS system, but we do not know how to set the LNAV and VNAV switches.

Does anybody know hex. address LNAV and VNAV in sdk for use my fsbus panel with aircraft that uses FMC like 737 dreamfllet, 767 pic ....

Thanks for help,

Monta

If by "hex.address" you mean access values in FSUIPC, then I'm afraid you are out of luck. When programmers make panels like those they do their own thing, within their own code, and do not usually export it in any way accessible to FSUIPC. The only definite exception I know about is Project Magenta.

The 767PIC version 1.3 does allow access through a DLL I think, but I don't know if they make it available. Certainly I've never seen any official documentation for it. For others I think you can really only resort to programming mouse clicks -- something like Luciano Napolitano's "Key2Mouse" program could be used to convert keystrokes to mouse clicks.

Regards,

Pete

If by "hex.address" you mean access values in FSUIPC, then I'm afraid you are out of luck. When programmers make panels like those they do their own thing, within their own code, and do not usually export it in any way accessible to FSUIPC. The only definite exception I know about is Project Magenta.

The 767PIC version 1.3 does allow access through a DLL I think, but I don't know if they make it available. Certainly I've never seen any official documentation for it. For others I think you can really only resort to programming mouse clicks -- something like Luciano Napolitano's "Key2Mouse" program could be used to convert keystrokes to mouse clicks.

Regards,

Pete