The simFlight Network Forums

Newbie that has read the manual

I just purchased a reg'd version of FSUIPC and have sucessfully mapped all of the buttons for both the CH Yoke and CH Quad. My question is: can I assign the axes levers from the yoke too? I have the quad setup with Spoilers, throttles 1-4 and Flaps for the axes...can I also assign the yoke throttle, prop, and mixture levers concurrently? I would like to have the yoke's prop and mixture levers work for RPM and fuel Mixture as mapped to all 4 throttles on the CH quad.

Thanks in advance for your response.

jsf

can I assign the axes levers from the yoke too? I have the quad setup with Spoilers, throttles 1-4 and Flaps for the axes...can I also assign the yoke throttle, prop, and mixture levers concurrently?

All assignments are currently handled by FS, not FSUIPC -- go to Options-Controls-Assignments. I think you will find that all those axes are assignable there, with multiple devices (there's a drop-down to select the device for each set of assignments).

I am currently working on facilities in FSUIPC for assigning axes directly, without involving FS. Hopefully I will be releasing a Beta version here later this month.

Regards

Pete

Thanks for the quick reply. I solved this issue in the following way:

Initially, setting the individual axes for each periphral while both devices were plugged into the USBs proved unsuccessful. Only when I established the assignments one device at a time was I able to get the desired configuration. I look forward to an update that would eliminate the FS program from the equation......