The simFlight Network Forums

Lever 4 reverse thrust not engaging

I have the CH quad and for some reason, the 4th throttle lever (actually 5th from the left hand end) although mapped to work in Fs9, does not ebgage reverse thrust. I diont have all the throttles linked together rather they act independantly.

Is there some way to get the reverse working on this lever? I have recently tried recalibrating and assigning etc but it does not work.

I have the latest version of FSUIPC registered.

Thanks for your help

Doug :?

I have the CH quad and for some reason, the 4th throttle lever (actually 5th from the left hand end) although mapped to work in Fs9, does not ebgage reverse thrust. I diont have all the throttles linked together rather they act independantly.

Is there some way to get the reverse working on this lever? I have recently tried recalibrating and assigning etc but it does not work.

There's no difference in the handling of any one throttle over another in FSUIPC. Re-chack your assignments, calibrations, and in particular the FS sensitivities and null zones. Make sure you have a good "idle", as without idle you cannot engage reverse.

Check that the lever itself is okay be swapping assignments over, say, between Throttle 1 and 4.

Lastly, check and report the "INPUT" values for that lever, as shown in FSUIPC and compare them with the others.

Pete