The simFlight Network Forums

Offset for Fuel Qty's.

Is there an offset for the fuel quantaties in the Center, Left and Right tanks. I know the offsets for the capacities and levels but can't seem to locate anything about quantaties?

No. If you want actual quantities you simply calculate quantities from capacities and levels. The levels are easier for gauges, representing the distance over for the needles.

Regards,

Pete

Thanks Pete,

Actually thats what I thought, and I set the code up to work that way, but I seem to have run into a snag. When I irst read FSUIPC, the calculations are all correct and the proper result is displayed. However fresh reads of FSUIPC continue to produce the same result even as fuel is burned. Also I found that if I adjust the fuel qty from inside FS the result will always be 0 from that point on. Infact I have to do a restart on FS to get the result back to a correct reading. At first I suspected an error in my code and thought that it simply wasn't refreshing the reads, But I noticed that my Lat and Long were changing properly and they are in the same string of code. I am stumped.... any ideas...?

Thanks

When I irst read FSUIPC, the calculations are all correct and the proper result is displayed. However fresh reads of FSUIPC continue to produce the same result even as fuel is burned. Also I found that if I adjust the fuel qty from inside FS the result will always be 0 from that point on. Infact I have to do a restart on FS to get the result back to a correct reading. At first I suspected an error in my code and thought that it simply wasn't refreshing the reads, But I noticed that my Lat and Long were changing properly and they are in the same string of code. I am stumped.... any ideas...?

Sorry, no. They are definitely updated. You can check that through FSInterrogate. Project Magnta EICAS displays show the values read from those locations and that works fine. I'm afraid you will need to use a debugger to find the error.

Pete