The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC lost/registration

Dear Pete, would like to submit two questions regarding your software FSUIPC. 1) Purchased FS2002 Professional Edition on 24FEB02 with key 55411-442-1232983-23487. Since March 26 last FS2002 reports that it cannot find FSUIPC. Consequently I cannot fly f.i. the PMDG planes. Where can I buy and register FSUIPC for my FS2002?

2) I also have FS9. Purchased on 17APR04 key 69768-442-7999663-72660 This operates with FSUIPC v.3.50 (30 August 2005) however, it requires to be registered. I am asked for a 12-digit code. How do I get this code? Thanks for answering.[/b]

FS2002 reports that it cannot find FSUIPC.

FS2002 contains no such message. FS2002 doesn't need FS2002. You must mean something else. What, exactly?

Consequently I cannot fly f.i. the PMDG planes. Where can I buy and register FSUIPC for my FS2002?

Well, you don't need to buy FSUIPC for PMDG planes normally, but I don't know about their FS2002 versions as they precede the date FSUIPC needed any registration.

But if you want to buy it you will find plenty of help and instructions in the announcements above, in the FSUIPC documentation, and on the FSUIPC download site http://www.schiratti.com/dowson. I'm not sure how you can miss all of these! ;-)

2) I also have FS9. Purchased on 17APR04 key 69768-442-7999663-72660 This operates with FSUIPC v.3.50 (30 August 2005)

That's out of date. The current version is 3.53. Check the announcements please.

however, it requires to be registered

Why? You don't need to register it unless you want to use its user facilities. Please check the documentation.

How do I get this code? Thanks for answering.

To purchase FSUIPC, please just see the announcements above, or see the documentation, or see the download site. It is very clear in all three. But please be sure that you want to first. nothing you've said seems to indicate that you need to really.

Regards,

Pete