The simFlight Network Forums

mixture and pitch

Dear Peter and other users of FSUIPC..

I asked you this question a little while ago but i still cant assign my pitch and mixture lever to FS.

They are connected from the lever to the simboard stack.. But now i have to assign them in FSUIPC. In FSUIPC i can only assign 4 throttle levers for engine 1 till engine 4. But there isnt an option to assign the mixture lever in the software.

Is there an upgrade for these two functions?

PLease let me know.

regards

Martijn Mol

I asked you this question a little while ago but i still cant assign my pitch and mixture lever to FS.

If I remember rightly, I didn't understand why. FS has mixture and pop pitch assignments for any axis it can detect. Did you go into FS's Options-Controls-Assignments and try?

They are connected from the lever to the simboard stack.. But now i have to assign them in FSUIPC.

Why? The ability to assign axes in FSUIPC is only very recent, and the facility isn't even on general release yet. Surely you should be using FS's assignments in the first instance.

In FSUIPC i can only assign 4 throttle levers for engine 1 till engine 4. But there isnt an option to assign the mixture lever in the software.

That is plainly not true. There are facilities for assigning axes to almost anything in FSUIPC, rather more than there is in FS in fact.

Is there an upgrade for these two functions?

Please explain how you think I can add facilities for yet more assignments when everything that is possible to be assigned already is available?

Pete