The simFlight Network Forums

PTT on FlightProject International

Peter,

I have edited the document you created demonstrating how to get PTT to work over the LAN to fit with FPI's IPI-Advanced. As it uses your original diagrams, I am asking for permission to post it on my web site so others can access it.

It contains nothing drastic but does add the second voice channel using KeySends on both F11 and F12 with UseSendInput enabled rather than Actionkeys.

Paul Reynolds

I have edited the document you created demonstrating how to get PTT to work over the LAN to fit with FPI's IPI-Advanced. As it uses your original diagrams, I am asking for permission to post it on my web site so others can access it.

Actually that document was submitted by someone else. I don't include it these days as it was for Roger Wilco / Squawkbox and the mechanism for those has been built into WideFS without the need for parameter changes in WideFs now, only assignment of buttons or keys to the PTT/PVT controls in FSUIPC's dropdowns.

It contains nothing drastic but does add the second voice channel using KeySends on both F11 and F12 with UseSendInput enabled rather than Actionkeys.

Actionkeys is redundant completely now in any case -- all WideClients look for keys without needing that.

As far as I know the gentleman (whose name I've lost) who submitted the original help was only trying to help others in any case and would not object to the continued use of it in any form for similar purposes.

Regards,

Pete

I have posted it in both Doc and PDF format here

Thanks. I had a brief look. You seem to have some editing errors: for the WieClient parameters KeySend1 and KeySend2 are entered twice for the same key, F11. I assume they should be 3 and 4 for F12?

Regards,

Pete