The simFlight Network Forums

registration

After upgrading my PC (new HD etc ) I had to re-install all my progs. however when it came to your fsc ver 3.53 I found it would no longer accept the reg number simmarket had supplied me with. Any help with this? Eddie Billings.

You are making an error with one or more parts of the entries then. Your name, email and Key must ALL be the same as originally notified to you for registration.

If you still have difficulties email me all those details to petedowson@btconnect.com. However, all such problems in the past have been folks trying to use different details each time. The only exception was with FSUIPC versions earlier than 3.53 where registrations purchased in 2006 wouldn't work.

Incidentally, the current supported version of FSUIPC is 3.60.

I am on holiday from later today until May 14th so if you are not quick enough you'll need to resolve it with SimMarket.

Regards,

Pete