The simFlight Network Forums

AeroDesigns A318 Panel Gauges

Gentlemen: I am a newly registered FSUIPC member. I did this to be able to "register" the A320 gauges for the neat A318 made up by AeroDesigns. In their Text doc, they say that I must register Eric Marciano's panel with the following key: VSB5 4OK5 UVWN

Can you please tell me how to do this. I attempted to put these numbers and letters in the FS2004, Modules, FSUIPC, About, Register WideFS screen, but they were not accepted.

I know that I, as a novice to FSUIPC, am doing something stupidly wrong. Can you give me some help?

Also, can you tell me where I can get some detailed info on exactly what I can now do since I have paid my EURO 20.00 and thus have a "registered" copy. I realize I should have figured this out before I purchased the registration, but any help you can give this novice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Stewart S. Leber

In their Text doc, they say that I must register Eric Marciano's panel with the following key: VSB5 4OK5 UVWN

Can you please tell me how to do this. I attempted to put these numbers and letters in the FS2004, Modules, FSUIPC, About, Register WideFS screen, but they were not accepted.

Have you looked at the FSUIPC documentation? Have you even got it? If not please go and download FSUIPC.ZIP now from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson and look at the document called the FSUIPC User Guide. In the Contents page (the one after the title sheet) you will see "Entering Registration Details". Find that page and move down to where it says "Application program or gauge registration". There's even a picture to help!

Note that 99% of all programs and gauges using FSUIPC actually register themselves automatically. Only a few very early ones (over three years old -- written BEFORE FS2004!) don't do this. You should really look for more up to date products for best use with FS2004.

Also, can you tell me where I can get some detailed info on exactly what I can now do since I have paid my EURO 20.00 and thus have a "registered" copy. I realize I should have figured this out before I purchased the registration, but any help you can give this novice will be greatly appreciated.

Er .. hold on. You paid for and registered FSUIPC as a User? If you have done this you do NOT have to ever register any gauges or programs in any case. Ignore the Gauge Key, that is irrelevant -- their documentation evidently isn't very good or they'd tell you this.

Just go fly!

Regards,

Pete