The simFlight Network Forums

Registration key

Dear Peter, i have purchase FSUIPC 3.65 but until now i din't receive any registration key to activet the software with FS. They told me that i must receive a file to generate manually but where is this file ?

Waiting your answer.

Regards.

Emilio

Dear Peter, i have purchase FSUIPC 3.65 but until now i din't receive any registration key to activet the software with FS. They told me that i must receive a file to generate manually but where is this file?

No file. They send the Key by email. What's this about a file? You are probably getting mixed up with the instruction to download FSUIPC "manually" -- you get that from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.

How many days ago did you purchase it? If more than one whole day (24 hours) you really need to raise a problem ticket at SimMarket -- perhaps they has some problem with your payment, or perhaps you entered the email address incorrectly and so cannot receive anything.

All this information is pretty clear on the SimMarket site. You get confirmation of the order almost immediately (that is automated), and the key within 24 hours.

Regards

Pete

Thanks Peter all ok. I got the key and FSUIPC start to work. I have only one problem with the Erik Marciano A320 panel that need FSUIPC but Primary Flight Display PFD show only part of the instrument with the name Erik Marciano. Well i i am not shoore about but the panel should be free of use so no restriction. Any way i will check. Ciao Peter.

I have only one problem with the Erik Marciano A320 panel that need FSUIPC but Primary Flight Display PFD show only part of the instrument with the name Erik Marciano. Well i i am not shoore about but the panel should be free of use so no restriction. Any way i will check. Ciao Peter.

I don't think there's anything anywhere in Eric's gauges which uses FSUIPC other than for TCAS (on the ND I assume?).

Pete