The simFlight Network Forums

fsxpand and UIPC read errors

Hello Pete,

Fsxpand has 5 different panels to select, panels 1 and 2 run ok but the rest freeze and give error messages i posted previously.Does this rule out FSUIPC related problems?

Thank you

Best regards

Metin Okucu MD

Hello Pete,

Fsxpand has 5 different panels to select, panels 1 and 2 run ok but the rest freeze and give error messages i posted previously.Does this rule out FSUIPC related problems?

Sorry, this is so out of context I do not know what you are talking about. Please don't start new threads assuming I can pick things up from elsewhere -- just add new comments onto whatever thread you posted your original problems in. Thank you.

If you are having problems with FSXpand why not ask their support? I really know nothing whatsoever about the product and would be very unlikely to be able to help in any case. Sorry.

Regards,

Pete

Thank you.

You are certainly right about the way i post messages!Sorry.

But,i did write to their forum with no solution yet and it is always the fsuipc read and write errors making me mad, i thought perhaps you could help.

Best regards

Metin

Thank you.

You are certainly right about the way i post messages!Sorry.

But,i did write to their forum with no solution yet and it is always the fsuipc read and write errors making me mad, i thought perhaps you could help.

I may be able to do so, but as of this moment I have no information. What FSUIPC read and write errors? Have you any FSUIPC logging to show me? I cannot help without information.

Regards,

Pete