The simFlight Network Forums

Trottle trouble

Hi, Pete:

I have a trouble with FSUIPC (3.53, I think- the last with Ivap).

Normally It works perfectlly, but when isntall PDMG software, the throttle configuration changes and it had only one position 70%. If I move throttle, down or up, it engages 70% position so I only can control throttle wint F1-F4 keys.

I think that it is normal because this position is the position to engage TOGA, but it is a trouble to me because I can't fly the aircraft manually, not only PDMG software but all aircrafts in FS since I have installed it.

People said to me that in Register version I can change this option and much more of the joystick but at this moment I can't pay for it, sorry about this ;-)

¿Could I resolve this trouble? ¿How?

Software that I used is:

FS 9.0

FSUIPC 3.53

and the joystick is Logitech wingman force feedback.

Thank you for all.

pepe garcia

Hi, Pete:

I have a trouble with FSUIPC (3.53, I think- the last with Ivap).

Sorry, I cannot support old versions. Please update to 3.70 and try again.

Normally It works perfectlly, but when isntall PDMG software, the throttle configuration changes and it had only one position 70%. If I move throttle, down or up, it engages 70% position so I only can control throttle wint F1-F4 keys.

I think that it is normal because this position is the position to engage TOGA, but it is a trouble to me because I can't fly the aircraft manually, not only PDMG software but all aircrafts in FS since I have installed it.

There is nothing in FSUIPC which will produce such behaviour. you may need to ask PMDG support -- but read on.

People said to me that in Register version I can change this option

What option? If you aren't even registered then it is absolutely certain that FSUIPC is doing nothing with your throttle. The options for calibration and so on are only available to registered users.

Sorry, but you really must look elsewhere for the solution to your problem, it is not FSUIPC. If it is PMDG which made it happen, please ask their support. But if it happens on all of your aircraft it is more likely to be a problem with your actual throttle settings in Windows and the sensitivity/null zones in FS. Check those first.

Regards,

Pete

Ok, Pete; you are very kind for answer and I'm going to contact PDMG but I think that version with Ivap from IVAO is register. Sorry, but I'm very sure that trottle's settins changes when I install PDMG 's sotfware...I tryed the the solution that you give me but it doesn't work (settins in joystick's software and FS).

Thank you for all

I think that version with Ivap from IVAO is register.

I'm not sure what you mean there, but I cannot and will not support old versions. If you ever want my help at all you first need to update to the latest version, not stick with an old one just because that's what you got from somebody else. That makes no sense.

I'm very sure that trottle's settins changes when I install PDMG 's sotfware.

You evidently need to sort it out with them, then. Have you tried re-installing? Something may not be right with the installation.

Regards,

Pete