The simFlight Network Forums

Performance Logging

Is there anyway to have FSUIPC log the performance of an aircraft. For example, if I want to know what my fuel flow is at a given speed, weight and altitude, I can have fsuipc log this information?

The information is available, and FSUIPC can log stuff, but it wouldn't be in a form you'd want to have to analyse. You'd really need a program written to interface to FSUIPC to read such things and analyse it at will.

There are some programs around which do extract and partially analyse (or at least present well) a number of values. I don't know anything specifically in the area you are interested in, but FlightKeeper does the sort of job I like as an airliner flyer -- I'm not an aircraft designer though. ;-)

If you don't fancy doing any programming, have a search. Maybe there is a suitable program already available. There are several which do monitor performance type values but I don't recall their names off-hand, not really using them myself.

Regards,

Pete