The simFlight Network Forums

Do I need to buy FSUIPC version 4?

Hi Pete, I am already a registered FSUIPC user and bought my registration with sim market.

I tried to register the 4.02 version I just downloaded from Schiratti and after inputing my name, e mail and 12 key, it says that is not a valid number.

Do I need to buy the new version?

I get input if I use the PFC module but I have no control of anything in FSX.

Greetings.

CPA. Emilio Hernández

I tried to register the 4.02 version I just downloaded from Schiratti and after inputing my name, e mail and 12 key, it says that is not a valid number.

FSUIPC4 is not FSUIPC3. It is a new program. FSUIPC3 keys are for FSUIPC3, as was made very clear when you bought them.

There is a discount for recent purchasers of FSUIPC3 when buying FSUIPC4. Please check the sales booths at SimMarket.

Do I need to buy the new version?

Only if you want to use the User Facilities. Please check the User Guide first, and make up your own mind. You don't need to for applications support.

I get input if I use the PFC module but I have no control of anything in FSX.

What does that mean? The PFCFSX.DLL (the one provided above for FSX) works fine with an unregistered FSUIPC4. You don't need to register FSUIPC4 just to use your PFC gear.

Regards

Pete

Thank you for your prompt response Pete.

What is happening is that I have input for the controls at the PFC module.

The sliders from the yoke, rudder pedals and throttle quadrants move, but after I close the PFC module, the controls are dead for the sim.

The only thing that works are the buttons for the views. I have no rudder nor elevator, flaps, engine thrust levers feedback.

The test for the PFC that starts checking the com port, and the flight controls are all green.

Do you know what can be wrong?

Hi Pete, you are sure the greatest support of the sim community.

I already bought the registered version and everything is working fine.

I was going to buy it anyway.

FSUIPC and WideFS are great software!!!!

Keep the good work and thanks for the mail.

See you in the virtual skies. :lol: