The simFlight Network Forums

Argh! Fsuipc key issues

I just purchased fsuipc and wide fs, but it's not accepting my keys.

I am using version fsuipc 4.01 because I'm using PFC devices, and I heard that they don't work properly with the newest fsuipc.

Is there a way for my keys to work with my existing version, or do I have to load the newest version? I'd hate to lose my PFC throttle functionality, but I need the wide fs for active sky.

I just purchased fsuipc and wide fs, but it's not accepting my keys.

Did you purchase FSUIPC4 / WideFS7 keys? Check your receipt.

99.9% of all registration problems are caused by incorrect entry of the correct Name, Address and KEY. Use cut-and-paste to be sure. All three fields muct match EXACTLY what it says on your receipt.

I am using version fsuipc 4.01 because I'm using PFC devices, and I heard that they don't work properly with the newest fsuipc.

The newest is 4.026 available above and I am using it all the time with PFC devices. In any case the problem in 4.02 only applied to unregistered users! Please do read the details in the Announcements!

Regards

Pete

I bought mine from simmarket on 4/23/2004. I have copied and pasted my name, email, and key from the original email and I get the non valid key message. Any help appreciated!

With FSUIPC4 or FSUIPC3?

If FSUIPC3, why are you needing to re-register? Since you have the original email send it to me at petedowson@btconnect.com and I'll check it.

If FSUIPC4 then obviously your FSUIPC3 keys won't work because it is a new product and it didn't even exist in 2004.

Regards

Pete