The simFlight Network Forums

Offsets for EC 145

Hello Mr. Dowson,

I have a really big problem... We build a similar Eurocopter 145 Cockpit. The problem is, we dont have the offsets from the panel buildner. How i can solve my problem? For example i cant handle some special buttons on the panel. (FADEC) When you wish i can send you a photo of the panel with the buttons???

Greetings

Philipp Logo

I have a really big problem... We build a similar Eurocopter 145 Cockpit. The problem is, we dont have the offsets from the panel buildner. How i can solve my problem? For example i cant handle some special buttons on the panel. (FADEC) When you wish i can send you a photo of the panel with the buttons???

Sorry, I don't really know what you are talking about. All the FS values supported in FSUIPC offsets are detailed in the FSUIPC SDK documentation. Please look there. If you cannot find what you want there then it probably isn't supported by FS, or it is by another name.

Please don't send me any photos. I don't know anything about helicopters in any case. Sorry. you need to find out what information it is you want, then see if it is available.

Regards

Pete