The simFlight Network Forums

FSX move and resize Instruments pannels Windows

Hi ms. Pete, sorry.... with FSUPIC 4.04 exist a possibility

to save the position and size of disancored windows of Intruments pannels. I have show and disancored windows of GPS, ALT, etc .. pannels and I have move it on other ( secondary ) Windows screen but....

if I exit from the simulator FSX and alfter re-enter I need to resize and re-move all discancored windows ! Its normal ? You can adjust this with FSUIPC or with any modify of FSX setting ?

Thanks !

Massimo

Hi ms. Pete, sorry.... with FSUPIC 4.04 exist a possibility

to save the position and size of disancored windows of Intruments pannels. I have show and disancored windows of GPS, ALT, etc .. pannels and I have move it on other ( secondary ) Windows screen but....

if I exit from the simulator FSX and alfter re-enter I need to resize and re-move all discancored windows ! Its normal ? You can adjust this with FSUIPC or with any modify of FSX setting ?

Sorry, this is not in any way related to anything FSUIPC offers or does. I have no idea how to solve such problems if merely saving the flight, once you have positioned the windows, doesn't work. It should work (but of course you must save the flight), so it certainly sounds like a bug -- please report it to Microsoft via tell_fs@microsoft.com.

Regards

Pete