The simFlight Network Forums

2 Questions about FSUIPC for FS2004

GP

Here were 2 questions about FSUIPC.

1 - I make a program in VB in whom I want to change the hour in FS2004. By putting the wished hour ( 14 ) in the variable &H238 “WriteResult = FSUIPC_Write(&H238, 1, VarPtr(14), dwResult)”, the hour in FS is effectively changed, but the situation (the screen of FS) is no updated : (my situation of departure is the night and after updated the hour, I have to be in the daytime).

Can you tell me how to make?

2 - During a flight with the ATC in FS, the control gives the HDG and the ALT to follow. Are there variables in FSUIPC to read these data?

Thanks for your help

Best regards

I want to change the hour in FS2004. By putting the wished hour ( 14 ) in the variable &H238 “WriteResult = FSUIPC_Write(&H238, 1, VarPtr(14), dwResult)”, the hour in FS is effectively changed, but the situation (the screen of FS) is no updated : (my situation of departure is the night and after updated the hour, I have to be in the daytime).

Can you tell me how to make?

Changing the local time makes no difference, it effectively tells FS you are in a different time zone but not that anything else has changed. You need to change the Zulu time (023B).

During a flight with the ATC in FS, the control gives the HDG and the ALT to follow. Are there variables in FSUIPC to read these data?

No, we never found a way to interact with the in-built ATC. Sorry. I've asked for such facilities in FSX, but they've not been agreed (yet) either.

Regards

Pete