The simFlight Network Forums

POPUP of error read memory .........

Mr., Pete: I have bought its product from the first day. version 4 and I have been updating its new versions until the present one.

In all the versions and after a new installation in clean of fsx to half an hour of flight with its FSPUIC it leaves popup error that cannot read the memory of not that noses and naturally all the program is broken.

When I suppress the folder you modulate in which this its program fsx works perfectly.

To comment to him also that I have proven with almost all Antivirus that exists in the market and continues leaving the error noses. Also I have deactivated the Firewall and nothing don't mention it.

Then like gustaria entendera you to know after paying its product me, as it is the solution so that of once it can make a flight and finish it. that at the moment nor one.

Waiting for your answer you receive a strong hug

In all the versions and after a new installation in clean of fsx to half an hour of flight with its FSPUIC it leaves popup error that cannot read the memory of not that noses and naturally all the program is broken.

Please give the details of this message.

Please produce a SimConnect.Log, as described in the FSX Help Announcement above, and ZIP that plus the FSUIPC4.LOG and send both to me at petedowson@btconnect.com.

If you have any other Add-Ons to FSX try removing each one -- SimConnect seems to have problems with more than one client.

Regards

Pete

I have sent the data to him that you need to know the failure that we have in its program Gracias

Thank you for the files.

The problem is a known SimConnect one, somehow caused by multiple clients. You have three, FSUIPC, IvAp and the FeelThere one:

1.73637 DLL Loaded: Path="Modules\FSUIPC4.dll" Version="4.0.6.2"

1.76483 DLL Loaded: Path="C:\Archivos de programa\IVAO\IvAp v2\ivap_fsx.dll" Version="1.9.0.1880"

1.77348 DLL Loaded: Path="FeelThere\Legacy\LegacyXHUD.dll" Version="1.3.0.1"

We know already that the FeelThere DLL is giving problems (there are other threads here and in the AVSIM SimConnect forum, and I'm sure I've seen a crash similar to the one you are getting with IvAp.

I'm afraid I know of no solution to this yet -- Microsoft are working on these things and we hope for fixes in the New Year. Please send your report AND the three ZIP files you sent to me to Microsoft too, at tell_fs@microsoft.com. Do not expect a reply. Include 'SimConnect' in the title so it gets routed quickly.

Meanwhile, until SimConnect is working fully I can only suggest trying without one or two of the SimConnect add-ons you are currently using.

Regards

Pete

Pete I am going well to inform to Microsoft as you say, also I am

going to suppress the DLL of felldeere to see that it happens but

single with ivao also I say to him that if that everything is broken

to meundefined.

The peculiar thing is that there are people who if it works

simultaneously his program and ivao to them, to that this problem to

Microsoft can be attributedundefined

Thanks

ESTA ES LA RESPUESTA:

De: Remote Mailer Eleven

Fecha: 12/09/06 23:30:49

Para: tonique

Asunto: Thank you for your recent email to tell_fs@microsoft.com

Your feedback is important to us! We review each submission and sincerely consider your suggestions. However, this email address is a "non-response" mailbox-meaning that although we do read each and every submission, we cannot respond to individual emails.

Flight Simulator X Released!

We're pleased to announce the release of Flight Simulator X. For more information visit http://www.fsinsider.com. FSInsider is your portal to the larger Flight Simulator community. We'll keep you informed with news, articles, downloadable content, an event calendar, and the inside scoop from the development team. The site will be growing over the next few months, so stay tuned! One way to communicate with the product team is to use the Feedback form at the bottom of each page of the site.

Contacting Flight Simulator Product Support:

Please note that this email address is not for requesting technical support. If you do have questions regarding your Microsoft Flight Simulator experience or you are experiencing issues in the simulation, we encourage you to contact the Product Support team by any of the methods listed below. We do want you to be successful and achieve full enjoyment from your experience!

For Games for Windows: http://support.microsoft.com/games

For All Microsoft Support Offerings: http://support.microsoft.com

Other Sources of Information Specific to Microsoft Flight Simulator:

* The documentation/Readme included with Flight Simulator

* The help system within Flight Simulator (called the Learning Center in Flight Simulator 2004/X)

* Links to the Community Forums from our web site: http://www.fsinsider.com/Community/Links/

Clear Skies and Tailwinds,

The Microsoft Flight Simulator Team

MATERIALS PROVIDED TO MICROSOFT OR POSTED AT ANY WEB SITE

Microsoft does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Microsoft (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Microsoft, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission, and the right to sublicense such rights to any game publisher or supplier of the Web Site. You also agree that you will never sue or pursue any claim against Microsoft or any person receiving your Submission from Microsoft for any reason whatsoever.

No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Microsoft is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Microsoft's sole discretion.

By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.

Pete,

You will recall our exchange of messages regarding this same issue.

And I am wondering suddenly upon reading this post whether or not I advised you of my findings a while ago. I thought I did but I suddenly got doubts. Regardless, here it is again: I fixed my problems by ensuring no other application ( in my case it was IVAP) looks for Weather information at the same time as FSX does. You were right from the beginning i.e., it is a SimConnect problem. I also advised Microsoft as advised but I got their generic response as others did.

Anyway, since I disabled Weather in my IVAP configurator (which is IVAO software - does the same as VATSIM), I do not get those nasty memory popups anymore. A thousand thanks once more for leading me to the right track

Jean-Guy

I fixed my problems by ensuring no other application ( in my case it was IVAP) looks for Weather information at the same time as FSX does.

Anyway, since I disabled Weather in my IVAP configurator (which is IVAO software - does the same as VATSIM), I do not get those nasty memory popups anymore.

Ah, no I don't believe I've read that before. Maybe it was me who missed it. But thank you! It is very useful information and should certainly help others too.

Regards

Pete

Then sincerely, every day I occur but it counts of which it really fails it is its program with respect to the rest of programs that or exist for fsx, and is totally impossible its compatibility of its program at the moment with respect to programs in line or even to others. Histories of which Simconet or what you say you are following ........ your new product, that every day removes a new version, and I say every day, paying the pretty sum of 24 euros so that every day we must make tests to see if it works or no, this time seems to me a seizure of total hair. But being that you simply is sent to programs of third like which they fail

Then sincerely, every day I occur but it counts of which it really fails it is its program with respect to the rest of programs that or exist for fsx, and is totally impossible its compatibility of its program at the moment with respect to programs in line or even to others. Histories of which Simconet or what you say you are following ........ your new product, that every day removes a new version, and I say every day, paying the pretty sum of 24 euros so that every day we must make tests to see if it works or no, this time seems to me a seizure of total hair. But being that you simply is sent to programs of third like which they fail

And to finish the minimum after paying by its serious experiment in fsx that YOU at least sent notification of update of your product, so that therefore the idiots found out that every day its experiment goes every better day and we do not have to be watching its paginita every day to see if exists a new version. that serious minimum by the price that you receive and the service that you give later.

like sienpre hugs

And to finish the minimum after paying by its serious experiment in fsx that YOU at least sent notification of update of your product, so that therefore the idiots found out that every day its experiment goes every better day and we do not have to be watching its paginita every day to see if exists a new version. that serious minimum by the price that you receive and the service that you give later.

like sienpre hugs

That all sounds very interesting, and it does actually look like English, but I'm afraid I fail to understand very much of it at all. Sorry. If anyone can explain it to me I'd be grateful. I assume it is good, because the "hugs" bit at the end sounds friendly enough! ;-)

Regards

Pete

Pete: everybody does not know totally its language, by the ciual is

todavia but dificil to be able to him to say what I really think of

its program for fsxundefined

And on the other hand todavia does not give real explanations of so

that it fails single its program. And I say single its program, since

he is real in the case of FSX

But Hugs